[Milton-L] IMS9

Warren Chernaik warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk
Mon May 5 07:20:28 EDT 2008

Dear colleagues,
The programme for IMS9, the International Milton Symposium in London
7-11 July 2008, is up on the website of the Institute of English
Studies. The deadline for registration with reduced fees is 15 May, so
we urge that those planning to attend send in their registrations
early. We have set aside 10 bursaries providing a waiver of the
registration fees for postgraduate students, the unemployed, and
special cases. Applications are welcome, and the outcome of each will
be decided on a case by case basis. Those wishing to apply for these
bursaries should submit their case by email to
M.Dzelzainis at rhul.ac.uk. The 15 May deadline doesn't apply to these
applications, but if you are applying for a waiver, please send the
application fairly soon.
Best wishes,
--Warren Chernaik
Warren Chernaik