[Milton-L] IMS9 travel

Marlene Edelstein malkaruth2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 06:28:54 EDT 2008

And do remember - in Central London there's no better way to get around than to walk, unless you're in a tearing hurry. There are few greater pleasures than walking in London, as many eminent historical and fictional persons have remarked. In July the evenings are long and light, and there are crowds of people about everywhere - no need to feel unsafe.

                Marlene

believe everything, believe nothing