[Milton-L] Should we create a website?

Kevin Creamer kcreamer at richmond.edu
Sun Jun 29 22:19:07 EDT 2008

Amy,

Thank you for pointing everyone to the web site.  I am in the process of
migrating the Milton-L site to a new address:

http://johnmilton.org/

Nothing is finished at this point: I¹m still fixing the look of the site and
getting articles into place.  But since the topic came up on the list, I
thought I¹d go ahead and let everyone know of the site-in-progress.

In the coming weeks, as the site is finally ready, it will be possible to
sign up for accounts to post news and events.  For now, I am posting any
recent publications, event notices, web links, etc. myself.  Thanks to all
for your patience in the interim.

Kevin.
--
Kevin J.T. Creamer