[Milton-L] Milton Celebrated Guy Fawkes Day Linthicum, Baltimore Maryland November 8

Conrad Bladey cbladey at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 21:55:31 EDT 2008

Yes indeed- trying once again.....yes an early notice but time to put it
on your calendar and order your life accordingly etc. I would like to
have readings of the Gunpowder Plot related works.....we will be working
on foods of the period.....and who knows maybe an effigy of Milton or an
enemy of milton! Who would Milton throw on the bonfire? Celebration will
be second saturday in November from 4-pm onwards linthicum Maryland
outside of baltimore. All welcome free....bring whatever children
welcome....food drink chants torches...

Conrad