[Milton-L] Abdiel

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Fri Jun 27 14:39:16 EDT 2008

Blessings on thee, Michael.  For remembering that the poem is ... A POEM.  Hence not limited by the rules of philosophical logical theological academic parsing.

Why don't more people notice that the much revered 'scriptures' are, themselves, a mess.  But one that works.  In a word, a poem.  A song.  A work... of art.

Jim Watt