[Milton-L] Abdiel

duran0 duran0 at purdue.edu
Thu Jun 26 12:07:37 EDT 2008

Dear scholars,

Well, that is why I said ³some forms² of Protestantism ‹ I might have made
the email longer and included heretical or untutored Catholics, and lower
case protestantism.  Milton, like many individuals, seems to me to express
dissension from the belief in sins of thought advocated in BCP: I also think
of Adam¹s response to Eve¹s dream in PL.  I hope someone else on the list
can reference the schisms in relation to the Confietor.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor, English and Comparative Literature
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive / Heavilon Hall
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907
U.S.A.