[Milton-L] Abdiel

Michael Gillum mgillum at unca.edu
Thu Jun 26 11:53:24 EDT 2008

In the Elizabethan Book of Common prayer, sins of ³thought, word and deed²
are acknowledged in the General Confession that is part of the communion
service, so I don¹t see how it can be claimed that thought-sins are foreign
to the theology of the time. Also sins of omission are acknowledged in the
General Confesssion for the Order of Morning Prayer.

Michael