[Milton-L] Abdiel

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Wed Jun 25 14:23:12 EDT 2008

You know, Michael, once 'wrong thought' is a sin, thinking becomes something to be avoided.  And given the record of Yahweh in the Scriptures, it is hard to take serious Adam's resolution to die as a sin.  Maybe the problem is the notion, period, of sin.  I know it is something dear to the hearts and minds of many, but I also know who parented it in the first place.

Jim Watt