[Milton-L] apologies to Carrol

Alice Crawford Berghof aberghof at uci.edu
Wed Jun 25 11:57:35 EDT 2008

Dear Carrol,
Oh no!  Yikes!  Quite the opposite!  My apologies to you and to anyone
else who had this impression.  I had thought I was, as we say or used
to say where I live, hogging the list!  I'd love to discuss Kierkegaard
and PL at length, and irony and Milton at length (would love Victoria
Silver to enter the discussion at some point, even indirectly).  Part
of my hesitation to continue the discussion on-list is due to a fear of
pontificating about Kierkegaard, something that is not my
specialization.
Thank you, John, for the kind words.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in London.
Warm regards,
Alice