[Milton-L] dullards and details

John Leonard jleonard at uwo.ca
Wed Jun 25 10:18:56 EDT 2008

Steady on, Carrol, there's no need to get cross.  It is neither improper nor
unusual for private conversations to develop off-list.  You yourself
recently did the very thing you now decry when you teased the list with your
knowledge of the provenance of the term "politically correct," but then
shared that knowledge with Rose Williams alone.  Alice Berghof has not
behaved improperly or even inconsiderately here (but I share your eagerness
to hear more from her).

John Leonard