[Milton-L] Abdiel

Michael Gillum mgillum at unca.edu
Tue Jun 24 16:40:13 EDT 2008

I guess Eve and Adam are "falling" rather than fallen or unfallen at the
time of their interior monologues-- as James Watt says, the categories have
a blurred zone between them. It's interesting that Adam's interior monologue
registering his decision is direct and certain like Abdiel's-- then his
following speech to Eve is more convoluted, like her interior monologue.

Michael