[Milton-L] Abdiel

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Tue Jun 24 14:12:14 EDT 2008

Thanks Michael:

I am always amused by Miltonists who are determined to out angel his angels.  Here I am especially pleased to learn that Ms. Coiro believes that subjectivity is a mark of the Fall (especially interesting in light of the high degree of subjective and interior reflection manifested by the Elohim).  I wonder if gender is another mark of fallen subjectivity?  Or hell, what about simple sex?

Jim Watt