[Milton-L] Exhibit and link

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 01:14:22 EDT 2008

As Freud points out, sometimes a joint is just a joint.

So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I remember Alexander Gill referencing that God weaving himself into human
flesh at Christ's Nativity  sanctifies and redeems human flesh to the point
it  transcendentalizes it and makes it abhorrent to Satan.

I'd have to look up the reference again, if anyone is interested.

-John

     THis is the Month, and this the happy morn

W  herein the Son of Heav'ns eternal King,

O  f wedded Maid, and Virgin Mother born,

O  ur great redemption from above did bring;

F  or so the holy sages once did sing, [ 5 ]

W hen every colour glows,

E ach shape and shadow shows.

B lue be it: this blue heaven

     The seven or seven times seven

    Hued sunbeam will transmit

    Perfect, not alter it.

    Or if there does some soft,

    On things aloof, aloft,

B loom breathe, that one breath more

E arth is the fairer for.

W hereas did air not make

N  ew self and nobler me

I  n each one and each one

M  ore makes, when all is done,

B  oth God's and Mary's Son.

A  gain, look overhead  (to the nimbus and the cloud)