[Milton-L] IMS9 travel

duran0 duran0 at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 23 11:38:11 EDT 2008

Thanks to Julia Walker for that information.

Her email spurred me to see if a few of us arriving at about the same time
would like to share a cab.  I arrive at London Heathrow Airport on Monday,
July 7th, at about 6:00 AM and am happy to wait around for anyone who lands
as late as 7:00 AM.

Please email me OFF LIST if you would like to coordinate where to meet at
the airport and sharing a cab to U of London residences, which seems to be a
19 mile/35 minute ride.  I/We can check on the taxi cab fares (looking at
the list we all just got, too!) and split it two or three ways, depending on
how many arrive at about the same time.

Fingers crossed...

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor, English and Comparative Literature
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive / Heavilon Hall
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907
U.S.A.