[Milton-L] Bible as lit

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Fri Jun 13 08:33:42 EDT 2008

I am sending Angelica some of my stuff by attachment, but I'll say to everyone
that I've had good luck with Leland Ryken's WORDS OF DELIGHT (2nd ed., Baker
Books), a generic approach that covers just about everything but prophecy as a
genre and refers to most of the secondary criticism.  The text is a bit chatty
but quite readable, which is a plus for a 510 page book.

Jameela