[Milton-L] Why teachers retire early if they can afford it

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Wed Jun 11 16:35:47 EDT 2008

.  Returning to my status as a quiet lurker....

>   Curt LaFond
>   (with a simple B.A. in English from nowhere special)

Nowhere Special U must have done something especially good to have you lurking on a Milton list - any maybe your high school too, and I bet your family as well. Any place or person who nurtures a reader IS special!

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant