[Milton-L] APPOSITIONS: Volume One, published

SCOTT HOWARD showard at du.edu
Tue Jun 10 15:52:04 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

The editors and I are pleased to announce the publication of a new
electronic, peer-reviewed, annual journal for studies in Renaissance and
early modern literature and culture:

http://appositions.blogspot.com/

In this first volume of Appositions, you will find:

* 16 Articles
* 4 Book Reviews

Our nineteen authors represent 5 countries (Canada, Cyprus, Ireland, the
UK & the US) and, within the US, 7 states (CA, CO, IL, NJ, NM, TX & WI).

You may post your questions and comments via the post a comment link at
the bottom of each document page.

We hope you enjoy your visit, and that you'll share Appositions with your
colleagues, friends, and students.

Sincerely,

W. Scott Howard
Associate Professor