[Milton-L] Kepler translation

Burbery, Timothy burbery at marshall.edu
Thu Jun 5 13:36:16 EDT 2008

Thank you, even so.  Best, TB

-----Original Message-----
From: milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu [mailto:milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu] On Behalf Of Rose Williams
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:55 AM
To: John Milton Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] Kepler translation

I translated a good bit of Kepler's Latin writing for author Josh Gilder
when he was writing "Heavenly Intrigue." Some of my translations are in the
book, and others only mentioned. I did not make a full translation of any
one writing. I only did the bits Josh requested, so I doubt the work would
be of much help.
Rose Williams