[Milton-L] Kepler translation

Rose Williams rwill627 at suddenlink.net
Thu Jun 5 08:55:14 EDT 2008

I translated a good bit of Kepler's Latin writing for author Josh Gilder
when he was writing "Heavenly Intrigue." Some of my translations are in the
book, and others only mentioned. I did not make a full translation of any
one writing. I only did the bits Josh requested, so I doubt the work would
be of much help.
Rose Williams