[Milton-L] More Info - Satan, Confusion and Amazement

Yaakov Mascetti mascetti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 05:37:27 EDT 2008

Hello Jeffrey - thanks, and yes, I've done that already and the info
found there has been very helpful. The textual and historical work I
am doing fine with - it's the critical literature background I can't
find much on. Thanks again for the prompt email.

Yaakov

--
Yaakov A. Mascetti, Ph.D.
Department of Comparative Literature

“A theology which is not a plan of social action is merely a way of
preaching and praying. It is a menu without the dinner.”

-- Mordecai Kaplan, Not So Random Thoughts