[Milton-L] Info request - Uncreation in PL

Yaakov Mascetti mascetti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 01:01:02 EDT 2008

Hello Jeffrey: thanks much for the tips. In truth I am more
interested in the active undoing of creation by the hand of God - and
the relationship between the disordering of things and the relapsing
of existence into chaos. Do you know of any relevant critical
readings on this matter? I read Regina's work on creation so long ago
that I do not recall what she has on this point, but I'm sure she
relates to it. Thanks again - Yaakov

--
Yaakov A. Mascetti, Ph.D.
Department of Comparative Literature

“A theology which is not a plan of social action is merely a way of
preaching and praying. It is a menu without the dinner.”

-- Mordecai Kaplan, Not So Random Thoughts