[Milton-L] Milton Conference

Sherry Zivley szivley at uh.edu
Tue Jul 15 17:52:39 EDT 2008

Dear John,

	The conference was an ENORMOUS disappointment for me because
you weren't there!!!!  But I asked Stella about you and she said you
were fine.  Nevertheless, I really missed getting to see you.
	London was cold and rainy part of the time, but both the
chill and the wet were refreshing for me after the heat and drought
we've had in Houston.
	I stayed at the Goodenough College Club, where the rooms were
very nice and the food--in England!--really excellent.
	The only real downer was that I didn't get to see you.

Regards,
Sherry