[Milton-L] Abdiel (thought-sins)

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 18:26:08 EDT 2008

James Rovira asked Michael Gillum: "Are you really sure Raphael is right to rebuke Adam for his curiousity (sic)?"

I don't know the answer to this (or even if Raphael does rebuke Adam for "curiosity"), but I decided to see what Milton thinks of curiosity, and I found some indications, but what I wrote is too long to post here, so if anyone is 'curious', go to my blog:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2008/07/john-milton-curious-curiosity.html

The examples there are by no means exhaustive, so if someone knows of more, or of anything written on Milton and curiosity, I'd be interested.

Jeffery Hodges