[Milton-L] Abdiel (thought-sins)

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 15:22:30 EDT 2008

Thanks for the replies, Michael.  Yes, I'm hardly using a technical
vocabulary here.  A flaw would be a predisposition to sin (say, an
inherent desire for sinful things), while a "weak point" would be a
good feature that could be exploited by an adversary.  If I recall,
Raphael's primary job with Adam and Eve was to warn them about Satan,
but it's one thing to question Raphael's advice and another to
demonstrate that it is wrong or limited from the text.

Just a point of clarification on your distinction between the "real"
Eve and the "dream" Eve in your previous post -- do you believe the
"dream" Eve was representative of Eve's unconscious mind, or do you
believe it was an image external to Eve's psyche entirely, more