[Milton-L] Abdiel (JD Fleming)

Michael Gillum mgillum at unca.edu
Thu Jul 3 11:06:04 EDT 2008

My apologies for misreading JD Fleming's penultimate post. He was talking
about the continuity between speech and action, while I was thinking about
the discontinuity between Adam's interior thoughts at 9.900 and the content
of his speech to Eve-- also about the irrationality of that speech. My post
was a failure of "conversation" in Boyd Berry's sense.

Michael