[Milton-L] NYT article about PL film

Tony Demarest tonydemarest at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:29:28 EST 2008

I cannot stay silent while this (fill in your own verb+ ing) continues; all one needs to do, while thinking of Satan and his/her/its representatives is to look at year 793 entry from the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle and read that the sky was filled with dragons- the entry also lists the raid on Lindisfarne- surely this even is more portentous than any contemporary sign leached from People magazine-

Tony

From: jrwilson at uci.eduSubject: Re: [Milton-L] NYT article about PL filmDate: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:09:42 -0800To: milton-l at lists.richmond.edu
While it's not a strict adaptation, Miltonists may be interested to know about luciferthemovie.com.

"I thought we agreed not to use our abilities," Michael says to Lucifer during a dragon hunt. The Christian archangels become the X-Men! I expected more from the mind that brought us "Major League." It's worth noting, though, that the visuals in the "Feature" tab are more promising than the acting in the "Short."

Jeff  Wilson