[Milton-L] NYT article about PL film

Jeffrey Wilson jrwilson at uci.edu
Thu Jan 31 16:09:42 EST 2008

While it's not a strict adaptation, Miltonists may be interested to
know about luciferthemovie.com.

"I thought we agreed not to use our abilities," Michael says to
Lucifer during a dragon hunt. The Christian archangels become the X-
Men! I expected more from the mind that brought us "Major League."
It's worth noting, though, that the visuals in the "Feature" tab are
more promising than the acting in the "Short."

Jeff  Wilson