SV: [Milton-L] Reading Milton for pleasure

Marianne Børch boerch at litcul.sdu.dk
Thu Jan 31 03:32:45 EST 2008

Hail, everyone.

I have been a silent reader joined up for a while, so this the first time I pipe in. Which I do to tell you that I know several students who read Milton for pleasure - and that occasionally reading Milton inspires students to write epic fantasy for themselves. The result is usually something like World of Warcraft on blank verse, but the urge and the effort it takes are impressive and attest to the strength of Milton's impact.

Yours, Marianne Børch, DK.

Marianne Børch
Lektor, Engelsk

Tlf.    6550 3163