[Milton-L] Television

spender at uwindsor.ca spender at uwindsor.ca
Wed Jan 30 18:07:01 EST 2008

With Dahl and lessons in early first nations etymology and cuisine, one
might argue that we are a wee bit off topic.  I do have a Milton question,
though: I have never been satisfied with any of the texts I have used to
teach the English revolution to undergraduates in a one-term course
focussed on PL [note the temporal constraints].  Any suggestions for a
chapter or an article that might sort things out?

With all best wishes,
Stephen Pender

Stephen Pender, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, English
Director, Humanities Research Group
Research Leadership Chair, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9B 3P4
t: 519.253.3000 [3507] f: 519.971.3620 e: spender at uwindsor.ca