[Milton-L] Reading Milton for pleasure

Michael Bryson michael.bryson at csun.edu
Wed Jan 30 17:56:11 EST 2008

I read Milton for pleasure as well, and I'm fairly
sure that I do not fit anyone's definition of a
"puritanical Miltonist." I am, however, what one
might call a "denizen" of academia, and I am
reasonably sure that I exist outside your
imagination...

Enjoy Milton, by all means. No chewing or gumming
required.

Michael Bryson