[Milton-L] Reading Milton for pleasure

Stackhouse, Amy AStackhouse at iona.edu
Wed Jan 30 17:51:20 EST 2008

I, for one, am absolutely delighted that people are reading Milton for pleasure.  It is what I would like all of my students to do.  My fondest hope is that students will keep the books from my classes and go on to read them again and again for the rest of their lives because doing so gives them pleasure.

Amy D. Stackhouse, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Department of English
Iona College