[Milton-L] Registration form and map for IMS9

Arnold, Margaret mjarnold at ku.edu
Mon Jan 28 00:36:13 EST 2008

Hello, Warren--I assume that we we hear about program details in due course.  For instance, I don't know whether I need to condense my proposal for the final program or not.  I have a place to stay in the area, but I go to London every summer.  The organizing committee would do a great service by negotiation with dormitories which might offer rooms or with finding blocks at hotels in the area.

Bloomsbury prices are exceedingly high in comparison with any comparable conference we might have held in the U.S.

I appreciate what you are doing, but I found Granola people much more helpful.  May I help?  I think that the area is packed in the middle of July but that finding places along bus or underground lines might reduce expenses.

Many thanks,

Margaret Arnold