[Milton-L] Registration form and map for IMS9

Warren Chernaik warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Jan 27 10:50:53 EST 2008

Dear Carol,
Please see the emails to Jason Kerr and the Milton list from me and
from Martin Dzelzainis about this. Those attending the conference are
expected to find their own accommodations, but there is a list of
various places to stay in the Bloomsbury area on the website. But the
conference itself will be held at Senate House and Stewart House, near
the British Museum in Bloomsbury. If you are planning to give
instructions on how to get to Bread St., I'd suggest you give
directions from Senate House. There is a map on the IES website, I
think.
Best,
Warren

--