[Milton-L] Registration form and map for IMS9

Warren Chernaik warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Jan 27 10:43:23 EST 2008

Dear all,
Just to clarify:  Registration forms are on the IES website, and the
conference will be in Senate House and/or Stewart House next door, in
Bloomsbury. Those attending the conference are expected to find their
own accommodations, but there is a list of accommodations already on
the IES website. This will probably be extended later, but there are
plenty of places to stay within walking distance of Senate House
(which is very close to the British Museum, and pretty much surrounded
with hotels at various prices). The registration forms on the IES
website list the cost of the conference fee and of all optional fringe
events. We don't yet have a full programme, but there should be one up
on the website in about a month. I'll send an update to the Milton
list in a week or two. Look forward to seeing many of you in London in
July.
Best wishes,
Warren Chernaik

--