[Milton-L] Registration form and map for IMS9

Paul Parrish p-parrish at tamu.edu
Fri Jan 25 14:50:43 EST 2008

There was no attachment, Derek.  The information sent earlier by
Warren Chernaik pointed to the Institute of English Studies website
(http://ies.sas.ac.uk).  That site includes, under
"Events-Conferences," information about IMS9, registration forms, and
access to further information about accommodations.  I assume that
details are still being worked out, but the venue cited is the
Institute itself.  I've just looked at the site again, and it seems
clear to me that we are to identify and secure accommodations based
on what is given on the web site--and it's sufficiently thorough.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Paul A. Parrish
Regents Professor