[Milton-L] Registration form and map for IMS9

Paul Parrish p-parrish at tamu.edu
Fri Jan 25 12:30:41 EST 2008

Perhaps I either acted too soon or misread the intentions regarding
accommodations, but I assumed that, in being directed to
accommodations as listed on the IES website (http://ies.sas.ac.uk),
we are expected to act on our own.  At any rate, I found the website
information quite satisfactory and have made reservations at a hotel
in the area.

Cheers,
Paul Parrish

At 11:12 AM 1/25/2008, Carol Barton wrote:
>For those of you in the western hemisphere who are thinking about
>attending IMS9: there is a registration form (detailing the
>applicable fees) at
><http://ies.sas.ac.uk/events/conferences/2008/Milton/MitonReg.pdf>http://ies.sas.ac.uk/events/conferences/2008/Milton/MitonReg.pdf,
>and a decent map of the Senate House area at
><http://www.london.ac.uk/fileadmin/documents/home/map.pdf>http://www.london.ac.uk/fileadmin/documents/home/map.pdf
>which may help you with your advance planning. As there does not
>appear to be any information available yet as to accommodations, I
>will wait to provide appropriate travel information from the
>conference to the Milton plaque installation at Bread Street until
>Warren and/or Martin have announced where the attendees will be staying.
>
>Best to all,
>
>Carol Barton

Paul A. Parrish
Regents Professor