[Milton-L] more on the 400th anniversary

Conrad Bladey cbladey at verizon.net
Sun Jan 20 14:01:52 EST 2008

I seem to remember something happening or being thought of in Milton
Delaware USA - at some point I should be producing something on Milton
and the gunpowder plot which of course will move along with
encouragement by someone who might be interested or some event....so if
anyone is on the list who knows of the events in Milton....let me know
if there is any form of encouragement for someone to produce something
on milton.....

We are totaly peasant and reserve all available funding to keep
celebration alive but Milton is not far....we might work for food....

Conrad