[Milton-L] Quadricentennial

Conrad Bladey cbladey at verizon.net
Mon Jan 14 11:53:25 EST 2008

In relation to the Quadricentennial the Center for Fawkesian Pursuits-
North America's Only bonfire society (we celebrate the discovery of the
gunpowder plot of 1605- written about by Milton...) will present
readings and music and food and drink of Milton's period at our annual
celebration which will be held Saturday November 8.

Anyone wishing to contribute a reading and who will manage to attend is
most welcome to let us know and we will list you on the programme.
Looking for almost anything.....readings....costume...music...we have no
money but lots of fire, bonfire, torches, food and drink....admission is
free and open to the public and with advance planning we do very well
with publicity. So as soon as someone signs up I will be able to get the
word out......

Our location is

402 Nancy Ave.
Linthicum, Md.
21090 USA

just outside of baltimore
a few minutes from BWI
baltimore beltway and bw parkway exit west nursery road.
four blocks from the baltimore light rail near amtrack
We have a good sized crowd

Creativity welcome. If someone wants to write a grant or donate funds
well then funds might materialize....but they do say the food and drink
are always good...

Conrad