[Milton-L] Ninth International Milton Symposium: 7-11 July 2008

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 19:05:55 EST 2008

Have the organizers received all of the paper proposals and selected the ones approved for presentation?

  I sent in a proposal several months ago but have heard nothing in response (other than an acknowledgement). Possibly, that is an answer.

  Just in case, though, could somebody let me know for sure?

  Jeffery Hodges

University Degrees:

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley