[Milton-L] Blake's winged God [WAS: somewhat off topic art question]

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:23:18 EST 2008

For what it's worth, I've archived about 40 of Blake's images of
Christ that I've found here and there on the web (this number is in
addition to any that may be in the mythological works, and some from
his illustrations to Paradise Lost).  None of them have wings.  Halos
are very common, however.

Jim R