[Milton-L] Apostasy - an unusual PL adaptation

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 08:22:13 EST 2008

Don't worry. I was making a joke.

  Jeffery Hodges

Larisa Kocic-Zambo <larisa at lit.u-szeged.hu> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Not at all, Jeffery. The dross, in this case, was the offtopic answer to my, or fot that matter any question not directly answered. I might not get an answer to my particular question, nevertheless, I might come along a piece of gold. At least, that is how I intended the quotation.
  Larisa