[Milton-L] ParadiseLostDaily

Nancy Charlton pluscachange at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 21:35:26 EST 2008

The list didn't recognize my invitation because my gmail address
wasn't subscribed. I subscribed it, and am now awaiting approval for
it. I quickly changed my mind about making this a moderated list: I
don't need another job! If anything awful is posted, I'll simply take
it down. I also changed the joining process easier by choosing the
option "Anyone can join."

The email, then, is
<mailto:paradiselostdaily at googlegroups.com>paradiselostdaily at googlegroups.com

The URL: http://groups.google.com/group/paradiselostdaily?hl=en