[Milton-L] Fwd: somewhat off topic art question

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Tue Jan 1 15:27:11 EST 2008

I don't know of any images, but you do understand of course that the reference
is to Malachi 4.2?

"But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with
healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the
stall."

Pedantically yours,

Jameela

Quoting gilliaca at jmu.edu: