[Milton-L] Samson's prayer of revenge

Lorayne C. Mundy mundylc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 27 16:30:27 EST 2008

Could it not be that a blind man, concentrating with every fiber of his
being on something inward, in this case more spiritual, might apparantly
"stare" pointedly in a direction looking at something only he can see?  It
seems to me Milton would have understood that so completely, and the words
"some great matter in his mind" would seem to agree.
lcmundy