[Milton-L] Milton 400th Anniversary

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 13:42:47 EST 2008

Concerning the international conference in Britain honoring the 400th Anniversary of Milton's birth, has a list of the papers and their presenters been released?

  I sent an application to present a paper, which was acknowledged as received, but I've heard nothing more on that application though I've inquired three or four times. Perhaps silence is a polite way of informing me that my application was rejected?

  Jeffery Hodges

University Degrees:

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley