[Milton-L] PL marathon reading (Atlanta area)

Greg Lowe irnbrigade at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 17:11:15 EST 2008

The English Department at Collins Hill High School in suburban Atlanta (Gwinnett County) will be having its annual PL reading marathon two weeks from today. If you are in the area and can drop by, we would love to see you. We begin at nine in the morning (EST) and finish around seven or so that evening.

Greg Lowe

Event:  4th Annual Paradise Lost Reading Marathon, Collins Hill High School, Suwanee, GeorgiaDate:  Saturday, March 8th, 2008 9:00 AM