[Milton-L] Why oh Why

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 11:32:50 EST 2008

Well, I did yesterday. I'm back in my Ozark hometown for the first time in 13 years, and I found myself -- as an inquiring person -- staring at the headlines of The National Enquirer as I stood in the checkout line at the Town and Country store. Apparently, Jennifer Aniston wishes that she'd had Brad's babies...

  Jeffery Hodges

"Dr. Larry Gorman" <larry at eastwest.edu> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Do you read The National Enquirer because it’s there?