[Milton-L] scholarship on Fuseli's Milton paintings

R. Nesvet upstart_crow2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 09:38:42 EST 2008

dEAR nEIL,

  Thank you! I'll read it.

  Rebecca

Neil Forsyth <Neil.Forsyth at unil.ch> wrote:
  There is a fine new book on Fuseli's Milton from Oxford UP by Luisa Calé. My review of it will appear soon.

  Best

    On Feb 11, 2008, at 8:31 AM, Martin Kuester wrote:

    Dear List Members:
  For those who read German, there is a catalogue of a wonderful exhibit at Staatsgalerie Stuttgart (1997-98) entitled _Johann Heinrich Füssli: Das verlorene Paradies_, ed. Christoph Becker (Ostfildern-Ruit: Verlag Gerd Hatje, 1997) ISBN 3-7757-0665-8. It also includes essays on Fuseli's and Milton's lives as well as on Fuseli's art.
  Best,
  Martin Kuester
  --
Martin Kuester, Institut für Anglistik und Amerikanistik, Philipps-Universität Marburg,
D-35032 Marburg, Germany