[Milton-L] IMS9

Warren Chernaik warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 14 04:41:41 EST 2008

Dear Margaret,
If you sent in an early registration form before we decided on the
banquet, your registration will be switched automatically (if you
chose the now nonexistent boat ride). If the registration forms are
available for me to look at, I'll check the next time I'm at the IES
offices. We met the director for "Samson Agonistes" last week and the
casting is proceeding now, and plans for the concert are well advanced
(we need to have a program by the end of the month for the Barbican
leaflet advertising the concert). See you at IMS9 if not before.
Best,
Warren