[Milton-L] scholarship on Fuseli's Milton paintings

Martin Kuester kuesterm at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Feb 11 02:31:16 EST 2008

   Dear List Members:

   For those who read German, there is a catalogue of a wonderful
exhibit at Staatsgalerie Stuttgart (1997-98) entitled _Johann Heinrich
Füssli: Das verlorene Paradies_, ed. Christoph Becker
(Ostfildern-Ruit: Verlag Gerd Hatje, 1997) ISBN 3-7757-0665-8. It also
includes essays on Fuseli's and Milton's lives as well as on Fuseli's
art.

   Best,

   Martin Kuester

   --
Martin Kuester, Institut für Anglistik und Amerikanistik,
Philipps-Universität Marburg,
D-35032 Marburg, GermanyZitat von "R. Nesvet" <upstart_crow2 at yahoo.com>:

> What good art criticism of Fuseli's painting MILTON
> DICTATING TO HIS DAUGHTERS and/or Fuseli's whole
> Milton domestic paintings series should I read please?
> Thanks.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Rebecca
>

>    RLN's PLAYS: www.rlnesvet.com